Sunday, December 13, 2009

My new posession!










The evil was playing with my head yesterday because i have told myself that i will not do unnecessary purchase if only i needed to! So in the end i ended up with 4bags full of shopping which include some plush turquoise fabric for Christmas' party, a fully studded jacket for NY's party, red drinking bottles for serving during Christmas dinner, some decorative butterflies for no reason, a book on Vogue's cover archives and this X-men pop-up book!! Yes! none of the above is a necessity! and i'm like pulling things off the shelves like it's my first time in a bookstore! Luckily a couple of items were damaged and i told my self that it is a good reason for me not to take it! Gosh! I might not be able to pull through this month, and the next and the next because there's a lot of giftings, parties and concerts!
Well, here's some fashon editorial inspired by superheroes!